Funded by the Colorado Department of Local Affairs and aimed to help conserve water, their wireless meter reading system utilizes a small, closed Wi-Fi network to relay information from service locations (gateways) to the main city office where data is downloaded and utilized for their billing system.
What does CDLA stand for?
CDLA stands for Colorado Department of Local Affairs (Denver, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDLA
We have 22 other meanings of CDLA in our Acronym Attic
- Crossed Delay Line
- Crossing Department Lines
- Cuneiform Digital Library (global cooperation; Ancient Near East)
- Christian Doppler Laboratory for Metallurgical Fundamentals of Continuous Casting Processes (Austria)
- Common Data Link - Navy
- Corneal Dystrophy, Lattice Type I
- Corneal Dystrophy, Lattice Type IIIA
- Casa de las Américas (Spanish: House of the Americas; est. 1959; Cuba)
- Centre des Livres d'Artistes (French: Artists' Books Center)
- Collaborative Divorce Lawyers Association (Connecticut)
- Community Disaster Loan Act (est. 2005; US FEMA)
- Computer Dealers & Lessors Association
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association (Bristol, CT)
- Criminal Defence Lawyers' Association
- Coastal Dune Lakes Advisory Board (Florida; environmental monitoring)
- Connecticut Digital Library Advisory Board (Middletown, CT)
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
- Consolidated Dial Local Area Network
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin (Illinois)
- Colegio de Los Baños (Laguna, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When word got out that the executive director of the Colorado Department of Local Affairs had given permission to some 200 employees to use state high speed computers to buy Series tickets, House Minority Leader Mike May demanded that Governor Bill Ritter take action against her.
CWRPDA, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA) share responsibility for administering the state's SRF programs.
Eight Rural Mobile Health Care Projects Targeted DENVER -- Grants totaling $1,000,000, provided by United Health Foundation to the Colorado Department of Local Affairs, funded the Colorado Rural Mobile Health Project, bringing needed health care services to Colorado's rural population.
The Colorado Department of Local Affairs awarded a $300,000 grant to Clear Creek County and the Colorado Historical Society's Board designated reserves is matching the grant.