President of the Board of Directors/Ex-Officio Member of the Policy Council Executive Committee Reggie Bicha Executive Director, Colorado Department of Human Services [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Chair of the National Council of State Human Service Administrators (Policy Council) Executive Committee/ Representative of the Policy Council to the Board of Directors Raquel Hatter Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Human Services [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] APHSA Board of Directors President of the Board of Directors/Ex-Officio Member of the Policy Council Executive Committee Reggie Bicha Executive Duector.
What does CDHS stand for?
CDHS stands for Colorado Department of Human Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDHS
We have 42 other meanings of CDHS in our Acronym Attic
- Council for the Defence of Human Rights and Freedoms
- Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam
- Committee for the Defense of Human Rights in Mauritania (New York, NY)
- California Department of Health Services
- Campbellford District High School (Canada)
- Cardinal Dougherty High School (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Center for Development of Human Services
- Central Dauphin High School (Harrisburg, PA, USA)
- Centre de Documentation Sciences Humaines (French)
- Chesley District High School chesley (Ontario, Canada)
- Command and Data Handling Subsystem
- Command and Data Handling System
- Comprehensive Data Handling System
- Craniofacial-Deafness-Hand Syndrome
- Community Development and Human Services Committee
- Commonwealth Department of Human Services and Health (Australia)
- Canadian Division Headquarters & Signal Regiment
- Command & Data Handling Subsystem
- Chester District Housing Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the entities involved in the response were a variety of Alamosa County agencies, the Colorado Department of Agriculture, state fire and police, the Colorado Department of Human services, the Colorado Department of Transportation, the Colorado Division of Mental Health, the Colorado Office of Preparedness and Security, the Governor's Office of Economic Development, and the Colorado Veterinary Medical Foundation--to name just a few.
Mikrut has held various positions in the field of disability as chair of the Colorado Coalition for Persons with Disabilities; vocational counselor (1985-1988) and executive director (1990-1991) for EmployAbility; state affirmative action coordinator for persons with disabilities for the Colorado Department of Personnel; and executive director of the Rocky Mountain Regional Brain Injury Center, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Colorado Department of Human Services.
The Colorado Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP), a federally-funded program administered through the Colorado Department of Human Services, provides energy bill payment assistance to income qualifying households.
In late 2007, the Colorado Department of Human Services noted a spike in child abuse fatalities with prior involvement of county child protection.
Review the licensing files of several facilities (by appointment at the Colorado Department of Human Services, Child Care division, 303-866-5958 or 800-799-5876).
LEAP administers federal energy assistance funding through the Colorado Department of Human Services each year from November through April.
Each year in Colorado, LEAP administers federal energy assistance funding through the Colorado Department of Human Services from November through April.