Laurel Karabatsos is the Medicaid and CHP+ Programs deputy director at the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing.
What does CDOH stand for?
CDOH stands for Colorado Department of Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDOH
We have 1 other meaning of CDOH in our Acronym Attic
- Common Desktop Operating Environment
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management (Microsoft)
- California Department of Finance
- Coded Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- California Division of Oil and Gas
- California Dozer Operators Group (fire department)
- Campus Dog Owners' Group (Purdue University)
- Combat Development Objectives Guide
- Culvert Design and Operation Guide (flood risk design)
- California Department of Health Services (reorganized into Department of Health Care Services and Department of Public Health)
- Colorado Division of Housing (Denver, CO)
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing (Australia)
- Canyon Del Oro High School (Tucson, Arizona)
- California Department of Insurance
- Client Directed Outcome Informed
- California Department of Justice
- Comprehensive Declarative Object Language (computing science)
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Catholic Diocese of Memphis (Memphis, TN)
- Centro Deportivo Olimpico Mexicano (Spanish, Mexican government agency sponsoring olympic participation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December 2009, Tay Kopanos alerted GAPP to a proposal from the Colorado Department of Health Care Financing and Policy (HCPF) that threatened access to care for Medicaid recipients.
In addition, billing data used for those variables not measured by Colorado Department of Health.
Rizzuto, executive director of the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, and a former state senator, is the sole finalist for the presidency of Otero Junior College in La Junta, Colo.
In 1990, the company reached a settlement with the Colorado Department of Health totaling $80,000.
In July 1993, the Colorado Department of Health -- allegedly under pressure from the federal EPA -- issued Coors a compliance order containing a $1.
This board is comprised of representatives from the state VR offices, Colorado Department of Health, and Craig Hospital Research Department and meets four times per year via teleconference but provides ongoing technical assistance whenever necessary.
Gershman, now at the Colorado Department of Health in Denver, and his colleagues in the June Pediatrics.