Reiskin, executive director of the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition, and Gloria Valencia-Weber, a professor at the University of New Mexico School of Law, await confirmation by the Senate.
What does CCDC stand for?
CCDC stands for Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCDC
We have 55 other meanings of CCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Centre City Development Corporation (San Diego, California)
- Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Chief Circuit Defense Counsel
- Child Care Development Center (various organizations)
- Chinatown Community Development Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Chinese Control and Decision Conference
- City Contemporary Dance Company (Hong Kong)
- Cochiti Community Development Corporation (Cochiti Lake, NM)
- Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition
- Consultant in Communicable Disease Control
- Cordillera Career Development Center (Benguet, Philippines)
- Culver City Dub Collective (band; Culver City, CA)
- Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 6 (antibody)
- Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 9 (gene)
- Clallam County Democratic Central Committee (Clallam County, WA)
- Clallam County Department of Community Development (Port Angeles, WA)
- Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence (NATO)
- Champaign County Design and Conservation Foundation (Urbana, IL)
- Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hostility against the disabled is increasingly common even in public, says Jean Parker, executive director of the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition.