He formerly served as chief academic officer for the Colorado Commission on Higher Education, director of systems and information for the Daniels Fund, assistant director of admissions for the University of Puget Sound, and regional director of admissions for the University of Denver.
What does CCHE stand for?
CCHE stands for Colorado Commission on Higher Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHE
We have 28 other meanings of CCHE in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Centre for Health Evidence
- Canadian Coalition for Health and Environment
- Carolina Classic Horse Expo
- Center for Children’s Health and the Environment
- Centre for Complementary Health Education
- Chicago Consortium for Higher Education
- Christ Centered Home Educators
- Clark County Home Educators
- Classical Christian Home Educators
- College of Christian Higher Education
- Community Council House Exchange (UK)
- Comprehensive, Continuous, High Endurance (LViHD Systems)
- Cook County Higher Education
- Coordinating Committee for Higher Education
- Copper Country Home Educators
- Council on Christian Higher Education
- Countercurrent Heat Exchange
- Curtin College of Higher Education
- Coast Christian Home Educators Association (Long Beach, MS)
- Consumer Center for Health Education and Advocacy (California; Legal Aid Society of San Diego)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Call for Reform" also calls for authorization of emergency powers to be exercised by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education when state colleges and universities abuse their powers of self-governance.
And the proof of the state working toward those goals after the election came in a vote of the Colorado Commission on Higher Education, whose members are appointed by the governor, in a vote on its budget less than a week after Referendum C passed.
The private-school issue was resolved, and the Legislature would have had as much flexibility as now to reduce funding to higher education if they needed to," said Joan Ringel, a spokeswoman for the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.
30, 2003 Proposals Encouraged to Support Technology Workforce Development and Diversity, Research and Technology Transfer The Colorado Institute of Technology (CIT) and The Colorado Commission on Higher Education (CCHE) today issued a Request for Proposals in Research and Education.
The high cost has prompted Tim Foster, executive director of the Colorado Commission on Higher Education, to propose a $5.
Five academic disciplines, including Anthropology, Biology, Chemistry, Southwest Studies and Teacher Education, have been chosen as Programs of Excellence by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.
NYSE:MU), one of the nation's leading memory chip producers, has announced the Micron Science and Technology Scholars Program to Governor Owens' office and the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.