The applicants provide fingerprints to Revenue's Marijuana Enforcement Division, which turns them over to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
What does CBI stand for?
CBI stands for Colorado Bureau of Investigation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBI
We have 387 other meanings of CBI in our Acronym Attic
- Circuit Board Indicator
- Circuit Bundling Initiative
- Clean Burning Initiator
- Cleared Before Isolation
- Closed Brain Injury
- CMM Based Insight
- Coffee Brewing Institute
- Collaborative Business Initiative (various companies)
- College Bowl, Incorporated
- Collegiate Broadcasters, Inc.
- Commerce Bancorp, Inc. (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Commission Baleinière Internationale (French: International Whaling Commission; est. 1946)
- Community Based Instruction
- Community Boating Incorporated
- Community Building Initiatives (various organizations)
- Compensation and Benefits Instructions (Canada)
- Complete Background Investigation
- Compliance Biomonitoring Inspection
- Composite Burn Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The monument is the brainchild of Jerry Means, an arson dog handler with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
The Colorado Bureau of Investigation set a new record for single-day background check submittals on Saturday, processing more than 4,200.
Since 1981, Faulkner has been arrested at least 10 times on charges ranging from traffic offences to theft and domestic violence, according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
The Garfield County Sheriff's Office is working in conjunction with the Aurora Police Department, other Denver-area law enforcement agencies, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, and the FBI in continuance of this investigation.
php Colorado Uniform Crime Reporting Colorado Bureau of Investigation Suite 3000 690 Kipling Street Denver, Colorado 80215 (303) 239-4222 www.
The CISC is the governing board of the COPLINK implementation initiative and is comprised of the following seven public safety leaders, or "core partners": Adams County Sheriff's Office, Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office, Aurora Police Department, Colorado Bureau of Investigation (a branch of the Colorado Department of Public Safety), Denver Police Department, Douglas County Sheriff's Office, and Grand Junction Police Department.
It's a story out of the Wild West - there's poker, rattlesnakes and unsavoury characters," said Lance Clem, of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.