Angela Williams to lead Chamber Connect, a leadership and development program of the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce Foundation.
What does CBCC stand for?
CBCC stands for Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBCC
We have 105 other meanings of CBCC in our Acronym Attic
- California Black Chamber of Commerce
- Canoe Brook Country Club (New Jersey)
- Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center (Maywood, IL)
- Center-Based Child Care (various locations)
- Chester Bistro and Catering Company
- Chiba Bayside Cycling Club (Chiba Japan)
- Christian Brothers Contracting Corporation (New York City)
- Citizens Bank of Cumberland County (Burkesville, KY)
- Cloudbase Country Club (governing body of hang gliding sites in western WA)
- Code Blue for Child Care
- Community Based Child Care
- Complete Blood Cell Count (hematology)
- Comprehensive Breast Care Center (various locations)
- Conviction By Civil Court
- Corner Brook Curling Club (Newofundland)
- Customs Brokers Computing Company (Boothwyn, PA)
- Central Bradford County Chamber of Commerce (Pennsylvania)
- Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Connecticut Breast Cancer Coalition Foundation (est. 1994)
- Columbia/Boone County Community Partnership (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anthem also provides support to the following organizations, among others: the American Diabetes Association, Mile High United Way, the Center for African American Health, the Center for Women's Health Research, the American Red Cross, the American Heart Association, the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce, the I Have a Dream Foundation, the Colorado Women's Foundation and the Colorado Leadership Alliance.
Daryl was named 2004 Entrepreneur of the Year for Big Business by the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce.
Auguste has been selected by the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce (CBCC) as one of its 2003 Black Pioneer in Business Award Honorees.
These stimulus projects represent excellent opportunities for minority business owners to keep their doors open and build their capacity," says Eric Lee, president and CEO of the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce.
It's hard to keep up with the banker by day and jazz musician by night as he ticks off his many activities--vice chairman of the board of the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce, vocalist for the five-member Latitude Experience jazz band and co-owner of the Jazz @ Jack's nightclub in the Denver Pavilions for which he developed the business plan.
The Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce honored six entrepreneurs and leaders at its annual dinner and fundraiser at the Denver Marriott Hotel City Center.