He served as a president of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association from 1984 to 1985, president of the Denver Bar Association from 1991 to 1992 and president of the Colorado Bar Association from 1998 to 1999.
What does COBAR stand for?
COBAR stands for Colorado Bar Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COBAR
- Central Office Bill and Keep (FCC)
- Compania Bananera Atlantica Ltda
- Content-Based Language Teaching Through Technology
- Calling Over Broadband Access Line Terminations (Sprint)
- Consortium of Brick-And-Mortar (companies)
- Comisión Binacional de Alto Nivel (Colombia)
- Communauté de Communes du Bassin d'Arcachon Nord (French: Community of Municipalities of the North Basin of Arcachon; Arcachon, France)
- Center on Business and Poverty (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Confederação Brasileira de Aposentados e Pensionistas (Portuguese: Brazilian Confederation of Retirees and Pensioners)
- Centre of Business Analysis and Research (University of South Australia)
- Comitati Di Base
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Bassin d'Arcachon Sud (French: Agglomeration Community of the South Basin of Arcachon; Arcachon, France)
- Collaboration in Basic Science and Engineering (National Academy of Sciences)
- Contingency Operating Base Asset Location Product (WCCS)
- Carbobenzoxy Beta-Alanine-Taurine (immunotherapy)
- Code Bruxellois pour l'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Brussels Code for Spatial Planning; Brussels, Belgium)
- Consorzio Obbligatorio per le Batterie al Piombo Esauste e i Rifiuti Piombosi (Italian: Official Recycling Association for Spent Lead Batteries and Lead Waste)
- Central Ohio Brass Band (est. 1989)
- Cobbles (lithological term)
- California Office of Binational Border Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; John Moye career highlights and honors: * Served with distinction as president of the Colorado Bar Association, 2002-3 * Winner of the Colorado Bar Association's highest accolade, the Award of Merit, 2005 * Co-founder of IAALS where he is currently a member of the Executive Committee * Served on the faculty of University of Denver College of Law, where he also served as Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
Jones' governance experience includes serving on the boards of the American Judicature Society, Colorado Bar Association and National Bar Association.
He served as a president of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association from 1984 to 1985, president of the Denver Bar Association from 1991-92 and president of the Colorado Bar Association from 1998 to 1999.
The event is co-sponsored by the Colorado Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section.
Skip Netzorg is a past president of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, and was honored by the members of the Colorado Bar Association with the Best of the Bar Award for securities law.
Vocate, director of administration, Colorado Bar Association, Denver.
He is a member of the Energy Bar Association, Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar Association and the Christian Legal Society.