He served as a president of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association from 1984 to 1985, president of the Denver Bar Association from 1991 to 1992 and president of the Colorado Bar Association from 1998 to 1999.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Colorado Bar Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Club Belfortain d'Aquariophilie (French: Aquarium Club of Belfort; Belfort, France)
- CMM (Capability Maturity Model)-Based Appraisal
- Cobia (FAO fish species code)
- Coffee Break Arcade (gaming site)
- Coldwell Banker Acclaim
- Collectif Bled'Art (French band)
- Collective Bargaining Agent
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- College of Business Administration
- Colorado Bandmasters Association
- Colorado Beekeepers Association
- Colorado Bowhunters Association (Conifer, CO)
- Columbia Blood Agar
- Commercial Bank of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Commercial Bid Analysis
- Commercial Billing Accounts
- Commercial Brokers Association
- Committee on Border Affairs (Vietnam)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; John Moye career highlights and honors: * Served with distinction as president of the Colorado Bar Association, 2002-3 * Winner of the Colorado Bar Association's highest accolade, the Award of Merit, 2005 * Co-founder of IAALS where he is currently a member of the Executive Committee * Served on the faculty of University of Denver College of Law, where he also served as Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
Jones' governance experience includes serving on the boards of the American Judicature Society, Colorado Bar Association and National Bar Association.
He served as a president of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association from 1984 to 1985, president of the Denver Bar Association from 1991-92 and president of the Colorado Bar Association from 1998 to 1999.
The event is co-sponsored by the Colorado Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section.
Skip Netzorg is a past president of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, and was honored by the members of the Colorado Bar Association with the Best of the Bar Award for securities law.
Vocate, director of administration, Colorado Bar Association, Denver.
He is a member of the Energy Bar Association, Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar Association and the Christian Legal Society.