Cheryl Bezio-Gorham was appointed director of the Denver-based Colorado Association of Nonprofit Organizations Nonprofit Management Assistance Program.
What does CANPO stand for?
CANPO stands for Colorado Association of Nonprofit Organizations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CANPO in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
- Cordillera Azul National Park (Peru)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 2 (gene)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 3 (gene)
- Constant Angle Non Precision Approach (aviation)
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
- Canadian Pass (document allowing entry into Canada at remote locales)
- Communication and Architectural Support for Network-Based Parallel Computing (Workshop)
- Connecticut Association of Not-For-Profit Providers for the Aging
- Canadian Plywood Association
- Cancer Patients Support Organization (Japan)
- Caribbean Area Network for Quality Assurance in Tertiary Education
- Canadian Quaternary Association
- Canadian Association for Nursing Research
- Canadian NORAD Region
- Center for Applied Nursery Research (Dearing, GA)
- Centre for Alzheimer and Neurodegenerative Research (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Chemically Assisted Nuclear Reactions
- Child Abuse and Neglect Report (criminal justice)
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (Michigan State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The seminar series is in partnership with Association of Fundraising Professionals, Colorado Association of Nonprofit Organizations, Colorado Nonprofit Development Center, Colorado Planned Giving Roundtable, Community Resource Center and Metro Volunteers.
In addition, Colorado Association of Nonprofit Organizations (CANPO) received a grant to support their programs to strengthen nonprofit organizations across Colorado.