Colorado Association for Recycling, (970) 535-4053 JUNE 20-23 Recycling Metals from Industrial Waste, Golden, Colo.
What does CAFR stand for?
CAFR stands for Colorado Association for Recycling (Denver, CO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAFR
We have 12 other meanings of CAFR in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association of Financial Planners and Advisors
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions de Psychologue Conseiller (French: Certificate of Proficiency as a Psychologist-Counselor; Senegal)
- Council of Alternative Forces for Peace and Democracy in Ethiopia (political party)
- Council of Alternative Forces for Peace and Democracy in Ethiopia (Ethiopia)
- Combat Air Forces' Planning and Programming Analytical Tool (USAF Air Combat Command)
- Committee on Academic Freedom and Professional Rights and Responsibilities (Modern Language Association; New York, NY)
- Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Channel-Adaptive Fair Queueing
- California Association of Firearms Retailers
- Camera Auditorilor Financiari din România (Romanian: Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Concentrated Ascitic Fluid Reinfusion (internal medicine)
- Consolidated Annual Financial Report
- Cuban Armed Forces Review (resource)
- Cutaneous Adverse Food Reaction (veterinary medicine)
- Caribbean Association for Feminist Research and Action (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000
- Coastal Area Facility Review Act (New Jersey)
- Child and Family Research Centre (University of Nottingham; UK)
- College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colorado Association for Recycling, (970) 535-4053 or mgriek@cafr.
It's good to once again be partnering with Colorado Legislators and our friends and colleagues at the Colorado Association for Recycling for this special program," said John Shegerian, Chairman and CEO of ERI.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) at the Colorado Association for Recycling Summit on June 5.
Non-profit and community partners for Saturday's recycling event included the City of Denver, Denver Recycles, Denver Department of Environmental Health, INVESCO Field, University of Denver, Colorado Association for Recycling, Governor's Office of Energy Management and Conservation and Horace Mann Middle School.