A menu of comprehensive continuing education courses is available online as the result of an alliance between ClinServices and the Colorado Association for Continuing Medical Laboratory Education Inc.
What does CACMLE stand for?
CACMLE stands for Colorado Association for Continuing Medical Laboratory Education (continuing medical education; Denver, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computer Aided Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cryptographic Algorithm Configuration Management Board
- Colorado Alliance for Continuing Medical Education
- Committee on Accreditation and Continuing Medical Education
- Consortium for Academic Continuing Medical Education (Jefferson Medical College; Pennsylvania)
- Comite Africain pour la Coordination des Moyens d'Information (Ghana)
- Computer-Aided Configuration Managed Instruction
- Canadian Association for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Combined Arms Command Management Information System
- Charles A Cannon Memorial Library (Concord, NC)
- China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences (Beijing, China)
- Committee on Accreditation of Canadian Medical Schools (est. 1979; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Computer-Aided Configuration Management System
- Calcium Channel
- Canadian Anti-Counterfeiting Network (Canada)
- Canadian Association of Child Neurology Inc.
- Chinese American Culture Night (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Contract Adjustment Change Notice
- Converged Ad-Hoc and Cellular Network
- Cost Account Charge Number