169th Fires Brigade, Colorado Army National Guard, Shamrock The Shamrock Brigade headquarters command and staff executed training exercises testing their ability to plan, coordinate and execute lethal and non-lethal fire support for full spectrum operations and focusing on wide area security and stability operations.
What does COARNG stand for?
COARNG stands for Colorado Army National Guard
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Customer Order Acceptance Record
- Customer Order Acquisition Record
- Central Oregon Agriculture Research Center
- Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Client-Oriented Agricultural Research and Dissemination Project (Uganda)
- Cooperative Ocean/Atmosphere Research Data Service
- Center for Oceanic Awareness, Research, and Education (Oakland, CA)
- Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Response Experiment
- Creative Opportunities and Reality Expressions
- Central Ohio Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Confessions of a Recovering Pharisee (religious blog)
- Command On-Line Accounting & Reporting System
- Creating Options Aimed At Reducung Sexual Exploitation
- Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Radiative Transfer (online calculation tool; NASA Langley Research Center; Hampton, VA)
- Caldera OpenLinux Administration Software
- Certificate of Academic Standing (BPP Law School; UK)
- Certificate of Account Status (Texas)
- Chief of Army Staff
- Children of Alcoholics
- City of Angels School (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Five Colorado Army National Guard Soldiers of the 100th Missile Defense Brigade at Shriver Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, Colorado that reports to North American Combat Command recognized the ballistic missile threat and executed procedures flawlessly to release the GBI at Vandenberg Air Force Base at the incoming target missile.
IN July, 40 Colorado Army National Guard Soldiers assigned to the 1st Space Brigade's 117th Space Battalion monitored computer images, uploaded data and reviewed map printouts as they prepared for crowds expected for the August Democratic National Convention in Denver.