Newman was the founding chairman of the Colorado Software Association and a member of the Colorado Advanced Software Institute in Boulder.
What does CASI stand for?
CASI stands for Colorado Advanced Software Institute (Colorado State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASI
We have 92 other meanings of CASI in our Acronym Attic
- Cadet Assistant Signals Instructor (UK)
- Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq (UK)
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute
- Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors
- Center for Aerospace Information
- Center for the Advance Study of India (University of Pennsylvania)
- Centro Applicazione e Studi Informatici (Italy)
- Chili Appreciation Society International, Inc.
- Civil Aviation Security Inspector
- Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument
- Commission on Accreditation & School Improvement
- Commodore Advance Sciences, Inc.
- Compact Airborne Spectographic Imager
- Computer-Aided Self-Administered Interview
- Computer-Assisted Self-Interview
- Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Comprehensive Addiction Severity Index for Adolescents
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Automation
- Connecticut Alarm and Systems Integrators Association (est. 1974)
- Çanakkale Sanayicileri ve Isadamlari Dernegi (Turkey)