Hunger explained at the annual conference of the Colorado Academy of Family Physicians.
What does CAFP stand for?
CAFP stands for Colorado Academy of Family Physicians (Aurora, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAFP
We have 12 other meanings of CAFP in our Acronym Attic
- Collectif des Associations et ONGs (Organisations Non Gouvernementales) Féminines du Burundi (French: Collective of Women's Associations and NGOs of Burundi)
- Centre Académique de Formation Continue (French: Academic Center for Continuing Education)
- Catholic Agency for Overseas Development
- Catholic Association for Overseas Development (London, England, UK)
- Central Africa Federation of the Disabled (Cameroon)
- Centre d'Animation et de Formation Pédagogique (French: Center for Animation and Educational Training; Côte d'Ivoire)
- Calar Alto Faint Object Spectrograph
- California Academy of Family Physicians
- Canadian Association of Financial Planners
- Caribbean Agriculture & Fisheries Programme
- Common Area Fill Port
- Community Assets for People, LLC (business loans; Wisconsin)
- California Academy of Family Physicians Foundation
- Canadian Association of Financial Planners and Advisors
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions de Psychologue Conseiller (French: Certificate of Proficiency as a Psychologist-Counselor; Senegal)
- Council of Alternative Forces for Peace and Democracy in Ethiopia (political party)
- Council of Alternative Forces for Peace and Democracy in Ethiopia (Ethiopia)
- Combat Air Forces' Planning and Programming Analytical Tool (USAF Air Combat Command)
- Committee on Academic Freedom and Professional Rights and Responsibilities (Modern Language Association; New York, NY)
- Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Governor Owens declared in a written proclamation to the Colorado Academy of Family Physicians that "Colorado's family physicians have historically demonstrated their dedication to the health and well-being of this state's citizens by emphasizing the family and providing care to all patients.
Gerber is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Colorado Academy of Family Physicians, the Colorado and the Arapahoe-Douglas-Elbert medical societies.