9780819483973 Color vision and colorimetry; theory and applications, 2d ed.
What does CV stand for?
CV stands for Color Vision
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CV
We have 42 other meanings of CV in our Acronym Attic
- Clandestine Vulnerability
- Cleaning Validation
- Clear View
- Coachella Valley (California)
- Code Violations
- Coding Violation (telecommunications)
- Coefficient of Flow (fluid flow calculations)
- Coefficient of Variation
- Colecovision (1980s video game console)
- Collection Voucher
- Colossus Voulge (Diablo II gaming)
- Column Volumes (chromatography)
- Combat Vehicle
- Command Vehicle
- Commanditaire Vennootschap (Dutch: Limited Partnership)
- Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Venture
- Common Ventricle
- Compatibility View (Internet Explorer; Microsoft)
- Complete Adventurer (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Vision Test Model Color Vision Color vision is an illusion created by the interactions of billions of neurons in our brain.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The results of a new research showed that the color vision of birds stops working considerably earlier in the course of the day than was previously believed, in fact, in the twilight.
Additionally, Cognex recently introduced the DVT 535C, an entry-level color vision sensor that is not limited to a single machine vision function, such as color sorting, but can handle a much broader range of applications with a complete set of color tools for sorting, color match, and defect detection.
This supplier of machine vision sensors offers its DVT 535C color vision sensor with a full suite of vision tools.
Rods help you see at night, and cones allow you to have color vision and see in the daytime," says Anand Swaroop, a professor of ophthalmology at the University of Michigan.
Red-green color vision defects are not that rare," notes Arthur Bradley, professor of optometry at Indiana University, Bloomington.
NDTV Color Vision offers a varied menu, including news, general entertainment, political analysis, magazines, soap opera classics, children's programming and late night TV, said Stephanie Campbell, Exec.