The BL-4000 white LED light engine provides a daylight color temperature of 5,550 degrees K with a color rendition index (CRI) of 78, rivaling the quality of natural midday sunlight.
What does CRI stand for?
CRI stands for Color Rendition Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRI
We have 341 other meanings of CRI in our Acronym Attic
- Clock Run In (TV signal)
- Club Rhumatismes et Inflammations
- Coalition for Responsible Investment (various locations)
- Coconut Research Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Code Relations Index
- Collaborative Regional Initiative (California)
- Collectif de Recherche sur l'Itinérance (Universite du Quebec, Canada)
- Collectif des Rapatries Internautes
- Collective Routing Indicator
- Color Rendering Index
- Color Reproduction Index
- Colour Reversal Intermediate (cinematography)
- Combat Rock Industry
- Commission des Revendications des Indiens (Indian Claims Commission; Government of Canada)
- Commission Rogatoire Internationale (France)
- Commitment, Reliability, Innovation (Pumps)
- Commonwealth Research Initiative (Virginia Tech)
- Communications Resource Inc.
- Community Renewables Initiative
- Community Resource Inventory (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A color rendition index (CRI) of 80 or more is recommended for areas used for milking, washing, feeding and treatment areas and offices.
The new light engine -- branded Aterion(TM) White -- is comprised of 1,120 LEDs with a 5,500 degrees K color-corrected temperature (CCT) and a color rendition index (CRI) of 80.