A new color management system that will be featured in Windows Vista, Windows Color System was developed based on Kyuanos, Canon's proprietary next-generation color management technology.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Color Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Code Morphing System (Transmeta Corp.)
- Cohen Middle School
- Colectiva Mujer y Salud (Spanish: Women and Health Collective; Dominican Republic)
- Collaborative Management System
- College Music Society
- College Music Symposium (Missoula, MT)
- College of Management Studies (various locations)
- College of Marine Studies
- College of Metaphysical Studies
- Collision Mitigation Brake System
- Colorado Mycological Society (Denver, Colorado)
- Columbia Middle School (Logansport)
- Combat Maintenance System
- Combat Management System
- Combat Mapping Squadron
- Combat Mission Simulator
- Combat Mobility Systems
- Combinatorial Materials Science
- Combined Maritime Services Limited
- Commack Middle School (Commack, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because monitors and printing presses reproduce color differently, a color management system ensures that what a customer color corrects on the screen is reproduced accurately on an output device.
In addition, Fiery ColorWise[R], the EFI in-RIP color management system, is designed to deliver consistent color across applications, computer platforms, color spaces, and color file formats, enabling users to easily achieve undeviating, professional-level color.
Other features include I/P conversion, 3-2 pull down, Color Management System (C.
Company management believes that the superior quality control and reduced operating costs obtained by running the LaserMaster DisplayMaker with the Big Ink Delivery System and the ColorMark Color Management System will allow the company to develop a significant revenue stream with consumables for Big Color digital printing.
EFI's in-RIP color management system provides consistent, predictable color; and Fiery System 8e delivers overall greater control by extending Fiery server access to the desktop.
0 will be the first desktop application to fully integrate the KODAK PRECISION color Management System, which eliminates the guesswork involved in achieving accurate and consistent color from both input and output devices, as well as monitors.
This Fiery controller features EFI Fiery ColorWise(R), the EFI in-RIP color management system, delivering color that is consistent across applications, computer platforms, color spaces, and color file formats.