Award-winning CLX-3160 marks entry into global laser MFP market The world's second-largest laser printer manufacturer introduce its first compact color laser multi-function printer (CLMFP) to the global market, the CLX-3160 Series, marking its entry into the market.
What does CLMFP stand for?
CLMFP stands for Color Laser Multi-Function Printer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centre for Leadership and Management in Education (Australia)
- Comparative Literature: Middle East
- Crazy Lord Mutation Engine (computer viruses)
- Center for Language Minority Education and Research
- Canadian Landmine Foundation
- Center for Laser Micro Fabrication (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- China Lake Museum Foundation
- Chip-Delay Locked Matched Filter
- Coastline Metal Finishing (Corporation; Garden Grove, CA)
- Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Maturation Factor
- Campaign for Learning through Museums and Galleries
- Central Lift Maintenance Group (Frankfort, IL)
- Cumnock Living Memory Group (UK)
- Conference of Local Mental Hygiene Directors, Inc.
- Carson Long Military Institute (New Bloomfield, PA)
- Central Laboratory of Mechatronics and Instrumentation (est. 1944; Bulgaria)
- Christ Love Ministries International (Providence, RI)
- Closed-Loop Module Interface
- Colorado Labor Market Information (Colorado Office of Workforce Development)
- Comprehensive Loss Management, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)