9780819485649 Color image processing with biomedical applications.
What does CIP stand for?
CIP stands for Color Image Processing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIP
We have 603 other meanings of CIP in our Acronym Attic
- Club Informatique Paca (French computer club)
- Club Inter Pharmaceutique (French pharmacy association)
- Club Italiano Panhard (Italian automobile club)
- Cluster Intercept Parameter
- Coast-In Point
- Coating Inspector Program
- Cochlear Implant Program (hearing)
- Cold Isostatic Pressing
- Collection de l'Institut Pasteur (French: Collection of Pasteur's Institute)
- Collision Intervention Processor
- Color Inkjet Printer
- Colusa Industrial Properties (Colusa, CA)
- Combat Identification Panel
- Combat Information Processor
- Combined Interoperability Program
- Come In Please (radio)
- Comitato Italiano Paralimpico (Italian: Italian Paralympic Committee)
- Command Information Program
- Command Inspection Program
- Command Interface Port
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ScanSnap S500 was introduced the following year, enhanced with the industry's best OCR (optical character recognition) and color image processing technologies, which enables users to increase the accuracy of their scans and easily search for PDF files on their computers.
of Tennessee) provide treatment of the subject in a text designed for first- and second-year graduate students in electrical and computer engineering or computer science, as well as researchers with basic knowledge of image processing, which clarifies the significance of vector-valued color image processing and introduces the reader to new technologies.
The RTI-7500, an inline high-speed vision inspection system, features color image processing and inspection.
1 Professional software provides users with more robust image enhancement capabilities that further reduce the need for manual intervention in the scanning process and offers them a powerful suite of intelligent color image processing features, including automatic orientation, blank page removal, background saturation and color detection.
In the last two chapters, two case studies on applications of color image processing are presented.
1 Professional software provides users with more robust image enhancement capabilities that further reduce the need for manual intervention in the scanning process and offers them a powerful suite of intelligent color image processing features, including automatic orientation, blank page removal and background saturation and color detection.
The 650i includes sophisticated recognition and color image processing software.