Enables Creative Color Grading throughout Post-Production Process; Supports American Society of Cinematographers' Color Decision List SAN RAFAEL, Calif.
What does CDL stand for?
CDL stands for Color Decision List (American Society of Cinematographers; video production)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDL
We have 268 other meanings of CDL in our Acronym Attic
- Child Development Laboratory
- China Digital Library
- Circuit Description Language
- Clandestine Drug Laboratory (law enforcement)
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
- Cloud Detection Lidar
- Coded Digital Locator (wireless communication)
- Collaborative Digital Library
- Collectif Démocratie et Libertés (French: Collective Democracy and Freedom)
- Collège du Léman (Swiss international boarding school; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Colorado Department of Labor
- Comité de Développement Local (French: Local Development Committee)
- Comité Départemental de Libération (French: Departmental Committee of Liberation)
- Comma Delimited
- Commercial Driver's License
- Common Data Link
- Common Download (OpenCable interface)
- Community Development Lending (various organizations)
- Community Development Library (Bangladesh)
- Community Disaster Loan (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This effort is underway within the American Society of Cinematographers (ASC) and is known as the Color Decision List (CDL), or ASC CDL.
With the integrated system, a color decision list (CDL) is generated by the da Vinci on-set color corrector and stored as metadata with the material or exported via floppy disk or Ethernet for later use on a da Vinci 2K or 2K Plus system at a post-production facility.