[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Nurses on duty at Suva's Colonial War Memorial Hospital [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Samoan Nurses' Association secretary Eseta Hope gives a vote of thanks to the forum hosts.
What does CWMH stand for?
CWMH stands for Colonial War Memorial Hospital (Fiji)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CWMH in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on World Mission and Evangelism (World Council of Churches)
- Cumbria Waste Management Environment Trust
- Canadian War Memorials Fund (est. 1916; Canada)
- Capital Works Management Framework (Australia)
- Charlotte Wilson Memorial Fund (Enfield, England, UK)
- Christopher Wallace Memorial Foundation (est. 1997)
- Close Wealth Management Group (UK)
- Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi
- Civil War Maps of Georgia
- Club West Members Golf Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Central Washington Miniature Horse Club (equine enthusiast organization)
- Chemical Waste Management Inc. (Oak Brook, IL)
- Chemical Waste Management of Indiana
- Common Warehouse Metadata Interchange (OMG)
- Common Warfighter Machine Interface (US DoD)
- Cornell Waste Management Institute (Cornell University)
- Contention Window Minimum
- Cisco WAN (Wide Area Network) Manager Installation and Operation (certification; Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Compact Wireless Markup Language
- Continuous-Wave Mode-Locking
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Ifeireini Waqainabete said yesterday the decision to keep the Australian conman in hospital longer, although he was fit enough to be discharged, had been approved by police, Suva's Colonial War Memorial Hospital and 44-year-old Foster himself.
In Sunday's rampage, one policeman was shot and died later in hospital, while a security officer suffered a heart attack and was pronounced dead on arrival at Colonial War Memorial Hospital, local radio station FM96 reported.