Westinghouse Electric Corporation (NYSE: WX), Dresser Industries (NYSE: DI), and Australian-based Colonial Sugar Refinery, Ltd.
What does CSR stand for?
CSR stands for Colonial Sugar Refinery (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSR
We have 478 other meanings of CSR in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Surveillance Radar
- Cochrane Style Resource
- Code de la Sécurité Routière (French: Road Safety Code; Canada)
- Code of State Regulations
- Code Sender/Receiver (Ericsson)
- Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Coherent Synchrotron Radiation
- Cohort Survival Ratio
- Colegio de Sta. Rosa (Makati, Philippines)
- Collaborative Strategic Reading (education)
- Color Shaded Relief (maps; aka Colour Shaded Relief)
- Combat Search & Rescue
- Combat Stress Reaction
- Combat Support Regiment (Australia)
- Combat Surveillance Radar
- Combat Systems Review
- Command Status Report
- Command Strategic Review (USACE)
- Command Strategic Reviews (USACE)
- Commander in Chief’s (CINC’s) Summary Report (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Telecom Fiji The telephone system was first introduced in Fiji in 1895 by the Colonial Sugar Refinery Company and was taken over in 1910 by the Fiji government to provide a national telephone service.