Capital for Entigen has been provided by Rothschild Bioscience (Melbourne and London), 3iBioscience Investment Trust (London), Allen and Buckeridge (Sydney and San Francisco), Colonial First State Private Equity (Sydney), and CSL Limited (Melbourne).
What does CFSPE stand for?
CFSPE stands for Colonial First State Private Equity (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Certified Foodservice Professional (North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers)
- Certified Form Systems Professional (Portland, OR)
- Certified Functional Safety Professional
- Certified Funeral Service Practitioner
- Club Français du Schnauzer et du Pinscher (French dog club)
- Common Foreign and Security Policy (EU)
- Consortium on Financial Systems and Poverty (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Contractor Field Services Personnel (US DoD)
- Customs Freight Simplified Procedure (UK computerised customs system)
- Canadian Forces Service Prison and Detention Barracks (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Center for Food Security and Public Health (Iowa State University)
- Colonial First State Property Limited (Sydney, Australia)
- Colonial First State Property Management (Australia)
- Current-Forced Single-Phase Reversible Rectifier
- Canadian Federation of Students-Quebec (Canada)
- Center for Food Safety and Quality Enhancement
- Canadian Food Safety and Quality Program
- Child and Family Services Review (US DHHS)
- Chiropractic Foundation for Spinal Research
- Circumferential Fiber Shortening Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colonial First State Private Equity and Caterpillar Inc.
Capital for eBioinformatics is provided by the Rothschild Bioscience (Melbourne and London), 3iBioscience Investment Trust (London), Allen and Buckeridge (Sydney and San Francisco), Colonial First State Private Equity (Sydney), and CSL Limited (Melbourne).