A mandate worth $100 million is awarded by Super fund VicSuper to Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) to manage its new listed infrastructure portfolio.
What does CFSGAM stand for?
CFSGAM stands for Colonial First State Global Asset Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Campaign For Smaller Faster Code
- China Fire & Security Group
- Classification of Finite Simple Groups
- Combat Flight Simulator Group (online gaming forum)
- Community Free Software Group (New York, NY)
- Consulting for Strategic Growth
- Contracting for Supportability Guide (logistics planning; US Navy)
- Cybercrime Forensics Specialist Group (British Computer Society; digital evidence gathering; UK)
- Consulting for Strategic Growth 1
- Central Florida State Guardianship Association (aka Central Florida Chapter of the Florida State Guardianship Association)
- Coal-Fired Steam Generating Facility (US Department of Energy; Idaho Falls, ID)
- Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal (Montreal, Canada)
- Corporate Financial Strategy in Global Markets
- Cadet Flight Sergeant
- Common File System Gateway
- Campaign for the Snake Headwaters (Jackson, WY)
- Canadian Federation for Sexual Health (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Center for Self Healing (Body Designs Fitness Center; Paramus, NJ)
- Chicken Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Code for Sustainable Homes (environmental impact rating system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Sydney may go up the list if the value of the Australian dollar would further fall, making the price of petrol and other imported items go up, said, Stephen Halmarick, head of economic and market research at Colonial First State Global Asset Management.
Recent new websites include the Australian Taxation Office, Bank of Queensland, and Colonial First State Global Asset Management
The division, Colonial First State Global Asset Management, has investments in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide airports.
s specialist high yield asset management subsidiary, and Colonial First State Global Asset Management ("CFSGAM"), Australia's largest manager of Australian-sourced funds, are pleased to announce that they have entered into a strategic alliance.
North West Electricity Networks Limited has been jointly established by Colonial First State Global Asset Management ("CFS") and IIF Int'l Holding GP Ltd.
Mr Oxford and Mr Lederman will be responsible for all stock selection and analysis for the North American component of the Global Property Securities funds and will report directly to John Snowden, Head of Property Securities, Colonial First State Global Asset Management based in Sydney, Australia.