Rusty" Haight, director of the Collision Safety Institute in San Diego, drove a 2005 Ford minivan head-on into a parked 2002 Chevy Cavalier in the paved lot outside the Wyman-Gordon Company.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Collision Safety Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal and Small Islands
- Coating Specialists and Inspection Services, Inc.
- Code Sequence Identification (Lavasoft)
- Codeset Independence
- Coelliptic Sequence Initiation
- Cold Start Injector (automotive)
- Colegio San Ignacio (Spanish)
- Collaborative Software Initiative (Portland, OR)
- College of Staten Island (City University of New York)
- College Student Insurance
- Collision Specialists Inc (USA)
- Combat Studies Institute
- Combat System Integration
- Combat System Interface (program, AMSEC)
- Combined Stress Index
- Command Sequence Introducer (VT100 terminal code sequence equal to ESC)
- Command Special Interest
- Command String Interpreter
- Commercial SATCOM Interconnectivity (Sprint)
- Commercial Satellite Imagery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rusty Haight, director of the Collision Safety Institute, says "There are so many aspects of traffic safety that you can't just single out one aspect and say it's .
About the ARC-CSI Conference The 6th Annual ARC-CSI Crash Conference, presented by The ARC Network and Collision Safety Institute, includes full-scale crash testing at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and three days of presentations from 15 experts around the world.