Publishing Division Adds to Successful Product News Category Offering More Leads and Exposure for Tool Manufacturers and Marketers Cygnus Publishing, the publishing arm of business-to-business media leader Cygnus Business Media, announced the launch of Collision Repair Product News (CRPN).
What does CRPN stand for?
CRPN stands for Collision Repair Product News (Cygnus Business Media)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRPN
We have 1 other meaning of CRPN in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Radar and Projected Map Display (military navigation system)
- Conference on Recent Progress in Mathematics Education
- Comité Régional des Pêches Maritimes et des Élevages Marins (French: Regional Committee of Marine Fisheries and Marine Farming)
- Conflict Resolution and Peer Mediation Program (Fairfax County Public Schools; Virginia)
- Cisco Resource Policy Management System
- Cisco Resource Pool Manager Server (computing)
- Center for Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Wellness (Baltimore, MD)
- Cleveland Regional Perinatal Network (Cleveland, OH)
- Clouds Rest Pinot Noir (California)
- College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses
- College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Alberta
- College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (Canada)
- Contract-Relax Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (treatment method)
- College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Manitoba
- Child Rights Promotion Officer (Sri Lanka; UNICEF)
- Commissione Regionale Pari Opportunità (Italian: Regional Commission for Equal Opportunity; Calabria, Italy)
- Community Rail Partnership Officer (UK)
- Consolidated Reserve Personnel Office
- Crystalline Rock Project Office
- California Reserve Peace Officers Association (San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cygnus Publishing (Fort Atkinson, WI), the publishing arm of Cygnus Business Media (Melville, NY), will begin the publication of Collision Repair Product News with an issue in February.