There's everything from a rear view camera to adaptive cruise control with forward alert and collision mitigation by braking.
What does CMBB stand for?
CMBB stands for Collision Mitigation by Braking (automotive safety technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMBB
We have 14 other meanings of CMBB in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Master of Business Administration
- Chinese Mountain Biking Association
- Classic Motor Boat Association (of Great Britain)
- Complex Multi-Pole Beam Approach
- Concert Music Broadcasters Association
- Crestone Moffat Business Association (Colorado)
- Combined Arms Training
- Centre for Marine Biofouling and Bioinnovation (University of New South Wales; New South Wales, Australia)
- Certified Master Black Belt (business management; Six Sigma)
- Charge Master-Based Billing (US DoD)
- Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin (game)
- Comprehensive Minority Biomedical Branch (National Cancer Institute; US NIH)
- Connection Management Building Block (Nortel)
- Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering (conference)
- Clifton M Brakensiek Branch Library (Bellflower, CA)
- Central Metasedimentary Belt Boundary Zone (geology)
- Camp Memorial Blood Center (US Army)
- Canadian Mennonite Bible College
- Castelnau Médoc Basket-Club (French basketball club)
- Castle Morpeth Bridge Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ford researchers commit VIRTTEX advanced driving simulator to study drivers' responses to various active safety systems and warnings -- Research centers on audible, visual and tactile warnings -- Customer preference drives active technologies such as Ford's new Cross Traffic Alert with Blind Spot Monitoring -- Collision Mitigation by Braking is expected to be an important safety development in the next five years DEARBORN, Mich.
Automotive safety system applications for this technology include blind spot and collision warning, lane change assist, adaptive cruise control, collision mitigation by braking and side pre-crash sensing, along with back-up and park assist functions.