This was priced at PS35,020 but also included an Advanced Driver Assist System which adds in collision mitigation braking system, lane keep assist and adaptive cruise control.
What does CMBS stand for?
CMBS stands for Collision Mitigation Braking System (accident avoidance system)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMBS
We have 45 other meanings of CMBS in our Acronym Attic
- Chris Miller and Bayou Roots (band)
- Completely Mixed Batch Reactor
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- California Medical Bill Review Designation
- Common Munitions Bit/Reprogramming Equipment
- Crater Mountain Biological Research Station (Papua New Guinea)
- Centimeters Below Surface (used in measuring depth of soil strata)
- Central Mississippi Building Supply
- Certified Medical Billing Specialist
- Chicago Midwest Beauty Show (Chicago, IL)
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
- Cisco Media Blender for System Administrators
- Canada Manitoba Business Service Centre
- Cassandra Manning Ballet Theatre (Illinois)
- Cellular and Molecular Biotechnology (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Chennai Moffusil Bus Terminus (India)
- Christian Medical Board of Tanzania
- Composition Modified Barium Titanate (EEStor)
- Core Modernization Blueprint Team (US DOI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include a Collision Mitigation Braking System and the first application of Acura 's Lane Keep Assist System.
And our car has been sprayed with optional metallic paint (kerching, pounds 440) and adaptive cruise control combined with what Honda calls its Collision Mitigation Braking System for another pounds 1,900.
This comprises: The Collision Mitigation Braking System prepares the car and its occupants for impact if it senses an unavoidable accident.
Honda's advanced safety technology such as Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS) can be specified as an option on EX models too.
This feature is called the Collision Mitigation Braking System and is part of a suite of advanced safety technology available in the new generation Accord, which has just gone on sale in saloon form.
Honda's Accord for 2008 comes with some clever technology, including a collision mitigation braking system, voice-recognition DVD satellite navigation, adaptive cruise control and lane-keeping assist system.
Your Accord also comes bursting with safety gadgets, starting with the Collision Mitigation Braking System.