Clarke and Andre Platzer from Carnegie Mellon University's School of Computer Science, has already detected a flaw in aircraft collision avoidance maneuvers that could have caused mid-air collisions.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Collision Avoidance Maneuver
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Clear As Mud
- Client Account Manager
- Club Automobile Martin (French automobile club)
- Clube Atletico Mineiro (Brazilian soccer team.)
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Assessment Method
- Coalition for the Apostolic Ministry
- Cockpit Area Microphone
- Cohesion Among Methods of Class
- College Age Ministry (various locations)
- College of Arts and Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
rocket body collided with a fragment from a Chinese launch vehicle in a region with a high density of satellites; and the Terra spacecraft, flagship of NASA's Earth Observing System, had to perform a collision avoidance maneuver.
Finally, the vehicle will demonstrate a collision avoidance maneuver and then depart the vicinity and transition to its final orbit.