CLEVELAND, June 2 /PRNewswire/ -- In a continuing effort to provide the best in quality services and options to its members, the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches association (CSCCa) has entered into a partnership with the Copious Sports Information Network (CSIN) to provide assistance in the area of Professional Development.
What does CSCCA stand for?
CSCCA stands for Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Combined Seaport Coordination Center
- Combined Source-Channel Coding
- Commissioner of the Standing Consultative Commission
- Computer/Standards Coordinating Committee (IEEE Computer Society also seen as C/SCC)
- Concurrent Supercomputing Consortium
- Consulting Services Contract Coordinator
- Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
- Council of Southern Caving Clubs
- Customer Service Call Center (various organizations)
- Customer Support Call Center
- Contractor Software Configuration Control Board
- Contractors Safety Council of the Coastal Bend (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Civil Society Coalition on Climate Change
- Center for the Study of Child Care Employment (University of California Berkeley)
- Contingency Satellite Configuration Control Element
- Chambre Syndicale du Carreau Céramique de France (French ceramic tile union)
- Camarines Sur Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Cadlan, Pili, Camarines Sur, Philippines)
- Colorado Springs Chinese Cultural Institute (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Saudi Arabia)
- Computer Supported Co-operative Construction Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
One notable organization is the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCa), which has unified collegiate strength and conditioning professionals with a highly respected certification process and a host of educational and professional growth initiatives, while maintaining an open-mind to various training approaches.