Average Starting Salaries and Ranges for Selected Majors by Degree Level, 2006-2007 Source: Collegiate Employment Research Institute, Michigan State University, 2007 Associate Major Average Business $31,840 Computer Services $39,114 Engineering $38,007 Health $30,838 Nursing $35,859 Bachelor's Major Average All Degrees $38,461 Business (all) $40,993 Computer Services $46,276 Education (Teaching) $33,000 Engineering (all) $49,528 Health $46,670 Liberal Arts $34,456 Nursing $46,865 Science (all) $43,653 Social Sciences $33,379 Master's Major Average Accounting $52,650 Computer Services $59,225 Engineering $56,992 Labor/Industrial Relations $55,225 MBA $60,932 Science $46,873 Social Sciences $39,364 Ph.
What does CERI stand for?
CERI stands for Collegiate Employment Research Institute (Michigan State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CERI
We have 23 other meanings of CERI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Environmental Research Information
- Centre d'Études et de Recherches Internationales (French: International Studies and Research Center)
- Centre for Educational Research and Innovation (France)
- Centre pour la Recherche et l'Innovation dans l'Enseignement (French: Center for Research and Innovation in Education)
- Centrum Rozliczen i Informacji (Aleksandrów Lódzki, Poland)
- Chemicals Evaluation and Research Institute (Japan)
- Children's Environmental Response Inventory
- Civil Engineering Research Institute for Cold Region (Japan)
- Cognitive Engineering Research Institute (Mesa, AZ)
- Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute
- Colorado Energy Research Institute
- Combat Effectiveness Readiness Inspection
- Combat Employment Readiness Inspection
- Cornell University E-Rulemaking Initiative (New York)
- Cyber Enforcement Resources Incorporated
- Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance (Purdue University)
- Community Emergency Response Information Analysis Center (USA)
- Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security
- Centre d'Études et de Recherches de l'Industrie du Béton (French: Concrete Industry Study and Research Center)
- Canadian Education and Research Institute for Counselling (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compiled by the Collegiate Employment Research Institute at Michigan State University, Recruiting Trends 1996-97 includes survey responses from 508 businesses, industries and government agencies that employ new college graduates.
For the entire survey, contact Patrick Scheetz, director, Collegiate Employment Research Institute, at 517-355-9510, ext.
Patrick Scheetz, PhD, is director of the Collegiate Employment Research Institute and assistant director of Career Services and Placement at Michigan State University in East Lansing.
Applicants with strong technical backgrounds will be better equipped for battle than those with nebulous or generalized degrees, suggests a recent survey by the Collegiate Employment Research Institute at Michigan State University in East Lansing.
Business Editors DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2000 Snelling Personnel Services Offers Internet Chat Room Moderated by Director of Collegiate Employment Research Institute "The Class of 2000: What They Expect from the Job Market and What Employers Want" will be the focus of Snelling Personnel Service's May live Internet chat room to be held Tuesday, May 30, 2000, at 1:30 P.
A writer and editor for the Collegiate Employment Research Institute newsletter for three years, Slade took her liberal arts degree, combined it with a summer internship and extensive involvement in campus activities, and transformed them into a career.