Dakota State University and Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology round out top three SAN ANTONIO, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --(San Antonio) Rochester Institute of Technology took home the Alamo Cup this weekend at the eighth annual National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (NCCDC - http://www.
What does CCDC stand for?
CCDC stands for Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCDC
We have 55 other meanings of CCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Citizens' Defence Committee (Northern Ireland)
- Centre City Development Corporation (San Diego, California)
- Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Chief Circuit Defense Counsel
- Child Care Development Center (various organizations)
- Chinatown Community Development Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Chinese Control and Decision Conference
- City Contemporary Dance Company (Hong Kong)
- Cochiti Community Development Corporation (Cochiti Lake, NM)
- Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
- Consultant in Communicable Disease Control
- Cordillera Career Development Center (Benguet, Philippines)
- Culver City Dub Collective (band; Culver City, CA)
- Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 6 (antibody)
- Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 9 (gene)
- Clallam County Democratic Central Committee (Clallam County, WA)
- Clallam County Department of Community Development (Port Angeles, WA)
- Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence (NATO)
- Champaign County Design and Conservation Foundation (Urbana, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students participate in other competitions throughout the year, such as the Northeast Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition.
Owens Community College students will test their network defense skills against a barrage of cyber attacks from professional hackers as the college's School of Business and Information Systems competes in the Michigan/Ohio Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition.
Students Competing to Win Leading Vulnerability Management Solution BOSTON -- Rapid7[R], the leading provider of unified vulnerability management and penetration testing solutions, today announced that it is sponsoring the 2011 National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (NCCDC) in San Antonio, Texas.
He is also the co-chair of the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition advisory board.
5(th) Annual National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition Requires Students to Keep Networks Safe from Would-Be Hackers SAN ANTONIO -- Eight teams of college students from across the country will compete this month for the Alamo Cup at the finals of the nation's largest collegiate cyber security competition, the 5th Annual National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (NCCDC).
7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte is seeking the best and the brightest technology students from universities and colleges across the United States for the sixth annual National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (NCCDC).
CSC (NYSE: CSC) today announced that the company will provide judges and support staff for teams competing in the 5th Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (CCDC), March 11-13, 2010.