Laquatra currently is chair of the National Consortium of University Housing Research Centers, an academic subscriber of the National Association of Home Builders, a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for the National Center for Housing and the Environment, and a member of the Safe at Home Advisory Board for the College-University Resource Institute, a nonprofit institute in Washington, D.
What does CURI stand for?
CURI stands for College-University Resource Institute (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CURI
We have 1 other meaning of CURI in our Acronym Attic
- Concordia University, River Forest
- Confidentialised Unit Record File (various organizations)
- Cooper Union Research Foundation (est. 1976)
- Cambridge University Rugby Fives Club (UK)
- Cambridge University Rugby Football Club (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Clemson University Rugby Football Club
- Common Usage Radio Frequency Check-Out Equipment
- California Uniform Retail Food Facilities Law
- Computerized Least Squares Curve Fit
- Clemson University Restoration Institute (est. 2004; Charleston, SC)
- Credit Union Resources, Inc.
- Credit Union Regulatory Improvements Act
- Canadian Universities Reciprocal Insurance Exchange
- Compact Uniform Resource Identifier
- Christian Underground Rock in Ontario
- Caltech Undergraduate Research Journal
- Cambridge University Robot Language
- Center for Urban Research and Learning (Loyola University; Chicago, IL)
- Client Uniform Resource Locator
- Coal Utilization Research Laboratories (Leatherhead, England)