Added more than 120 new higher education clients of all size and types, in many instances replacing incumbent solutions, including: College of the Ozarks, Drake University, University of Idaho, Case Western Reserve University, Seton Hall University, Cornell College, Providence College and the University of Idaho.
What does CofO stand for?
CofO stands for College of the Ozarks (Missouri)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CofO
We have 1 other meaning of CofO in our Acronym Attic
- Career Options for Lawyers Association
- Confederation in Oregon for Language Teaching
- Community, Occupational and Family Medicine
- Correlation of Forces and Means (former Soviet Union)
- Central Oklahoma Family Medical Center
- Circle of Friends Motorcycle Club (Fresno, CA)
- Central Organisation for Modernisation of Workshops (Ministry of Railways; India)
- Central Oregon Fire Management System (Oregon Department of Forestry)
- Correlation Of Forces and Means
- Committee on the Fetus and Newborn (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Council of Faculty Organizations
- Council of Federated Organizations
- Coup Forcé (chess)
- Council of Finance Officers-Universities of Ontario (Canada)
- Coalition for Free and Open Elections (Washington, DC)
- Classification of the Functions of Government (IMF)
- Council of Fisheries and Oceans Librarians (Canada)
- Colorado Fraternal Order of Police (Westminster, CO, USA)
- Collaboration for Research (CURL; UK)
- National Council for Forest Research and Development (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OF THE OZARKS (MO) Predicted grad rate: 38% Actual grad rate: 68% Net price: $9,854 Reason it made the cut: College of the Ozarks has a relatively low net price and one of the largest differences between predicted and actual graduation rates.
Katie Brown College of the Ozarks Point Lookout, MO
Since 1992, he has served on the Board of Trustees of the College of the Ozarks in Point Lookout, Missouri and as the Chairman of the Board from 2001-2007.
Stacy DeWitt-Beller: Most of the students at Fair Grove High School have lived in Fair Grove their entire lives, so I did not think they would necessarily need to know how to break the ice as part of their student assistant training at College of the Ozarks (C of O).
Blackburn College (ILL), College of the Ozarks (Mo.
And at the College of the Ozarks in Point Lookout, Missouri, nicknamed "Hard Work U," tuition is waived in exchange for 15 hours of work per week.
THE WRITING CENTER DIRECTOR'S ROLE Setting the scene Shortly after becoming the director of the Center for Writing and Thinking (CWT) at the College of the Ozarks (C of O) in January 2001, I began to consider service-learning projects.