Becker is an adjunct professor at his alma mater, the Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine, as well as at the College of Veterinary Medicine at Colorado State University and the Research Center for Human-Animal Interaction at the University of Missouri's College of Veterinary Medicine.
What does CVM stand for?
CVM stands for College of Veterinary Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVM
We have 118 other meanings of CVM in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Volunteer Manager (Certified Volunteer Managers Association)
- Chalets de Vacances en Montagne (French: Holiday Cottages in Mountains)
- Characteristics Verification Matrix (automotive concurrrent design to build bill of design/bill of process templates)
- Chlorure de Vinyle Monomère (French: Vinyl Chloride Monomer)
- Christian Veterinary Mission
- Client Value Method (IBM)
- Climatisation Ventilation Montage (French: Air Conditioning Ventilation Installation)
- Club de Voile Mâconnais (French sailing club)
- Club du Vieux Manoir (French volunteering association)
- Club Vacances Modernes (French travel agency)
- Collège Ville-Marie (Montreal, Canada)
- Collège Villebois Mareuil (French college)
- Comissao de Valores Mobiliarios (Brazil)
- Communication Vector Manager
- Community Voice Mail
- Compagnie de Vannes et Moteurs (French: Valves and Motors Company)
- Complex Vertebral Malformation
- Computational Vision Model
- Condom Vending Machine
- Content Value Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] (L to R) Tony Tan, Pfizer Asia Pacific; Xuepeng Cai, Vice President & General Secretary, CVMA; Youlin Jia, President, CVMA; Frank Blecha, Assoc Dean, College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University; James Cullor, Assoc Dean & Director, University of California, and Alejandro Ramirez, Ass't Professor, Iowa State University, College of Veterinary Medicine.
The deceased horses were taken to University of Florida's College of Veterinary Medicine in Gainesville and a state laboratory in Kissimmee, so scientists could examine their corpses, amid a chorus of calls for more stringent pre-match medical exams.
``She truly is a heroine,'' said Shirley Johnston, dean of the College of Veterinary Medicine at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, who nominated Bella for the award.
WHY SHOULD a cat settle for nine lives when it can have endless lives--at least, so to speak, with the help of researchers at Texas A&M University's College of Veterinary Medicine.
In Great Britain, "the first cows with BSE probably got it from eating sheep with scrapie," says Will Hueston, Chair of Veterinary Medicine at the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine in College Park, Maryland.
In cooperation with Makerere University in Uganda, MGVP is training veterinarians from the university's College of Veterinary Medicine to administer gorilla health care in the field.
As Braden relates the story, "Fine, he said, Cornell has a college of veterinary medicine.