The trust was set up as a nonprofit with the stipulation that its funds could only be disbursed to another nonprofit and that it should be discontinued if the College of Santa Fe ceased to exist.
What does CSF stand for?
CSF stands for College of Santa Fe (New Mexico)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSF
We have 420 other meanings of CSF in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens' Scholarship Foundation (various locations)
- Classical Swine Fever
- Classroom Site Fund (Arizona)
- Client Security Fund (various locations)
- Client Services Framework (Cisco)
- Client Services Fulfillment (various companies)
- Client Signal Failure (telecommunications)
- Coalition Solidarity Funds
- Coalition Support Funds (State Dept funds)
- Collège de la Sainte Famille
- College Success Foundation (Issaquah, WA)
- Colony Stimulating Factor
- Combined Support Force
- Comité des Salines de France (French: Salt Committee of France)
- Comma Separated File (computing)
- Commequiers Sport Football (French football club)
- Commercial Spaceflight Federation (Washington, DC)
- Common-Source FET (Field Effect Transistor)
- Communication sans Frontières (French: Communication without Borders)
- Communications for a Sustainable Future
Samples in periodicals archive:
A severed head, speaking, orbits the room I speak the language of the axe The monitor shows him without hands blossoms blooming in the blood of me The only power, the power of the voice-- a clan of five tongues My vision is roses DAN GEORGE is a graduate of the College of Santa Fe in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where he studied with Dana Levin.
April 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The College of Santa Fe (CSF) has named John S.
Mary's College in Brentwood and before that, director of facilities planning and management at the College of Santa Fe in New Mexico.
Vincent Hospital, College of Santa Fe and Santa Fe Community College.
God is my audience," applauded the citizens heart like a flood in a spring deluge "Abandonment," noted the divine continent heart like a vowel, empty but afloat It is the cross on my back which is speaking-- a lavish sensitivity, the heart's parade DAN GEORGE is a graduate of the College of Santa Fe in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where he studied with Dana Levin.
Byline: Robert Nott Christian Brothers member served at College of Santa Fe for more than 2 decades A member of the De La Salle Christian Brothers, who was known for his sense of humor, his love of people and his baritone voice, passed away at Lafayette General Medical Center in Louisiana last Tuesday.
College of Santa Fe announces that President Clinton will advise Laureate International Universities network on social responsibility, youth leadership and increasing access to higher education SANTA FE, New Mexico, April 26 /PRNewswire/ -- President Bill Clinton, founder of the William J.