To what extent does the NSST system provide useful information for reviewing bodies such as the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)?
What does CRNBC stand for?
CRNBC stands for College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre de Recherche en Nanofabrication et Nanocaractérisation (French)
- Center for Regional and Neighborhood Action (Denver, CO)
- Centre en Route de la Navigation Aérienne (French: Area Control Center)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Clinical Research Nurses Association
- Complementary Ribonucleic Acid
- Constant Ring No Answer (for telephone line maintenance)
- Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Council of Recognized National Accrediting Agencies
- Council Rock Newtown Athletic Association (Pennsylvania)
- Campus Radio Niagara College (Canada)
- Center for Russian Nature Conservation
- Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator
- College Republican National Committee
- Completely Reliable Network Concepts (NYC area Web hosting firm)
- Controlling Radio Network Controller (3GPP)
- Corporate Recruiters of North Carolina
- Creation Research of the North Coast
- Credit, No Credit (various schools)
- Criminal Records Name Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk/martha/ College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia.
To be an individual member of CNA, you must be a member of your provincial nursing association such as the Nurses Association of New Brunswick, College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia or the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO).