13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Approximately 75 percent of individuals living with mental illness and their caregivers seldom or never receive safety or effectiveness monitoring assistance from community pharmacists according to a survey conducted by the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) in conjunction with the College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists Foundation (CPNPF).
What does CPNP stand for?
CPNP stands for College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPNP
We have 13 other meanings of CPNP in our Acronym Attic
- Carrizo Plain National Monument (California)
- Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
- Castle Pines North Master Association (Colorado)
- Culture of Peace News Network
- Candler Park Neighborhood Organization (California)
- Calling Party's Network Pays (telecommunications)
- Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Children for the Protection of Nature in Palestine
- Council of Practical Nurse Programs of New York State
- Cancer Patient Need Questionnaire (oncology)
- Certificate in Pre-Nursing Qualifications
- Center for Pregnancy and Newborn Research (University of Texas Health Sciences Center; San Antonio, TX)
- Centre for Policy in Nursing Research
- Common Pool Natural Resource
- Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination
- Calon Pegawai Negeri Sipil (Indonesian: Civil Servant Jobs Candidate)
- Cancer Prevention and Nutrition Section (California Department of Health Services)
- Centre of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (Queensland University of Technology; Brisbane, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of the University of South Carolina and colleagues said in a poster presented at the annual meeting of the College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists.
In addition, comments were received from the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, the College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists and the National Association of Chain Drug Stores.