10,000 in Cash Prizes, Applications due April 2, 2007 PHILADELPHIA -- Drexel University College of Nursing and Health Professions (CNHP) announced the fourth annual Bayada Award for Technological Innovation in Nursing Education and Practice.
What does CONH stand for?
CONH stands for College of Nursing and Health (Wright State University; Dayton, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CONH
- Consul General
- Conference on Geoinformatics Applications
- Confederation of Garment Exporters of the Philippines
- Congressional Interest
- Conference of Non-Governmental Organizations in Consultative Status with the United Nations (semi-official body within the United Nations)
- Council of Non-Governmental Organizations
- Council for Non-Governmental Organisations in Malawi
- Council of National Golf Unions
- Congenital Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
- College of Nursing and Health Professions (study concentration; miscellaneous universities)
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Care of the Next Infant (UK)
- Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (Italian Olympic Committee)
- Common Nighthawk (bird species Chordeiles minor)
- Cost Of Non-Investment
- Coordinadora Nacional Indigena y Campesina (Guatemala)
- Coude Near Infrared Camera
- Consejo de Investigaciones Científicas Y Técnicas (Spanish: Council of Scientific and Technical Research; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The College of Nursing and Health Professions serves more than 1,500 students and has a national reputation as a leader in nursing education, with its origins dating back to the former Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania (est.