Recognizing the importance of advanced education in the practice of nursing, Southern Maryland Hospital, a 350 bed regional medical center serving Southern Maryland and located in Clinton, Maryland, has awarded 19 distinguished Registered Nurses full scholarships for the RN to BSN program with the College of Notre Dame of Maryland.
What does CNDM stand for?
CNDM stands for College of Notre Dame of Maryland
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNDM
We have 3 other meanings of CNDM in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Non-Developmental Items
- Congenital Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus (inherited disorder)
- Conselho Nacional Do Idoso (Portuguese: National Council of Older Persons; Brazil)
- Consiglio Nazionale Donne Italiane (Italian: National Council of Italian Women; est. 1903)
- Commercial Non-Development Items of Law Enforcement Equipment
- Chronic Nonspecific Diseases of the Lung
- Confederação Nacional de Dirigentes Lojistas (Portuguese: National Confederation of Shopkeepers; Brazil)
- Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship (Georgetown University)
- Center for Neural Decision Making (Fox School of Business; Temple University)
- Club Nautique Deux-Montagnes (French; Canadian boat club)
- Comisión Nacional de Doctorados y Maestrías (Portugal)
- Conselho Nacional Da Mulher (Portuguese: National Council of Women; Brazil)
- China National Desertification Monitoring Centre (climate research organization)
- Canadian Network for Democratic Nepal
- Consejo Nacional de Derechos del Niño y del Adolescente (Spanish: National Council of the Rights of Children and Adolescents; Venezuela)
- Could Not Duplicate, No Problem Found
- Coalition of Northland Development Organizations (Kansas City, MO)
- Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Congenital Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glass and Stein will come full circle on May 3 for a benefit at the College of Notre Dame of Maryland to support Civic Works and REACH
By Mary Pat Seurkamp, president, College of Notre Dame of Maryland
She received her MBA in Finance from New York University and a BA in History and Economics from the College of Notre Dame of Maryland.
Ten nursing students from the College of Notre Dame of Maryland took a trip to Canada in August to study the professional nurse in a single payer health system.
She is the recipient of the Torch Bearer Award from the Coalition of 100 Black Women, the Andrew White Medal from Loyola College, the President's Medal from The Johns Hopkins University, the Pro Urbe Award from the College of Notre Dame of Maryland, the Whitney M.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Wolters Kluwer Health , a leading global provider of information for healthcare professionals and students, announced today that it has named the College of Notre Dame of Maryland School of Pharmacy as the winner of the 2010 Facts & Comparisons[R] Academic Partnership Program Advancement of Clinical Education (ACE) Curriculum Grant.
Planit's client roster includes XLHealth, CitiFinancial, Chevy Chase Bank, The Kennedy Center, College of Notre Dame of Maryland and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.