We are pleased to receive entries from naturopathic students and faculty at National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University, and Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine.
What does CNM stand for?
CNM stands for College of Naturopathic Medicine (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNM
We have 122 other meanings of CNM in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle Nautique Mehunois (French swim club)
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Certified Nurse-Midwife
- Chief of Naval Material
- Classical Noise Matching
- Clearline Network Manager (Sprint)
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Club Nautique Marignanais (French nautical club)
- Club Nouvelle Mini (French Mini Cooper club)
- Coe Newnes McGehee (various locations)
- College of Nursing and Midwifery (various locations)
- Commercial Negotiation Memorandum (Australia)
- Commission Nationale Monocycle (French: National Unicycle Commission)
- Communication Network Management
- Compagnie Nouvelle de Manutentions (French logistics company)
- Compression Network Module (Cisco)
- Conseil National du Meuble (National Furniture Council; Canada)
- Conseil National Mixte (National Joint Council - Canada)
- Cooperating Non-Member (Western and Central Pacific Fishery Commission)
- Customer Needs Mapping
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anderson went on to receive her degree in Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto.
Before joining the clinic Julia worked within the Civil Aviation Authority's health unit for three years and then studied Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine.
She is in the process of getting her doctor of naturopathic medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine.
Perreault holds a master of science in exercise physiology, is HFI-certified by the American College of Sports Medicine, and has a naturopathic medical degree from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Ariz.
Bharadvaj, a naturopathic physician in private practice and instructor at the National College of Naturopathic Medicine (Portland, Oregon), reviews these issues and alternative and integrative remedies including acupuncture and homeopathic medicine.
Naturopathic Traditional four-year undergraduate school followed by doctor (ND) training at one of the five naturopathic schools accredited by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education: Bastyr University; Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine; the National College of Naturopathic Medicine; the Southwest College of Naturopathic Physicians; and the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine.
She graduated from medical school in 1978, holds a medical license in California, and is a graduate of the Ontario Naturopathic College and former board member of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine.