Nasdaq:AMAT) today announced that its Applied UVision([R]) SP brightfield inspection system has achieved a significant breakthrough in resolving defect inspection challenges related to immersion() lithography at the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE) of the University at Albany's Albany NanoTech complex.
What does CNSE stand for?
CNSE stands for College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (University at Albany, State University of New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNSE
We have 14 other meanings of CNSE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Nuclear Systems Design and Analysis (Idaho National Laboratory)
- Canadian National Society of the Deaf-Blind
- Canadian National Seismology Data Centre (earthquakes)
- Characterized by Nonsuppurative Destructive Cholangitis
- Chronic Non-Suppurative Destructive Cholangitis
- Council of National Security and Defense of Ukraine
- Carbon Neutral Search Engine (green computer search engine)
- Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering (North Dakota State University and University of California, Riverside)
- Center for Neuromorphic Systems Engineering
- Certified Network Systems Engineer
- Commander Navy Support Element
- Compressible Navier-Stokes Equation
- Center for Nonproliferation Studies Educational Resources Guide
- Cisco Network Services Event Service
- Centre Nacional de Semences Forestieres
- Chinese Natural Science Foundation
- Coalition for National Science Funding (Washington, DC)
- Colts Neck Sports Foundation (Colts Neck, NJ)
- Comisión Nacional de Seguros y Fianzas (Spanish, Mexico)
- Commander, Naval Surface Forces (aka COMNAVSURFOR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim Kaduk from Innovene and President of the International Centre for Diffraction Data, Professor Richard Matyi, College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering at UAlbany-SUNY, National Research Council Canada Research Officer Dr.
This achievement occurred at SEMATECH's Mask Blank Development Center [MBDC], which is a joint program with the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering [CNSE] of the University at Albany, NY, home of the Albany NanoTech complex, a global center for nanoelectronics research and development.
The New York State Investors Conference and the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering of the University at Albany are co-sponsors of this annual Invest in New York Conference.
It also includes the country's first College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering at the University at Albany and IBM's $2.
Executive Director of the Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics and Vice President of the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering at UAlbany, said, "I would like to thank Governor Pataki and IBM for making this historic investment in the future of New York's high technology economy.
President of Albany NanoTech and Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer of the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering.
the global market leader for advanced X-ray diffraction solutions, and Albany NanoTech, one of the world's leading complexes for nanotechnology R&D and home to the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE) at the University at Albany - SUNY,announced today that they entered into a cooperative agreement for X-ray characterization and metrology.