Gerald Salen, professor of medicine, and director of gastroenterology at the College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
What does CMDNJ stand for?
CMDNJ stands for College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Newark, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Configuration Data Managers Database-Open Architecture
- Command Master Chief (US Navy)
- Command Mode
- Curved Mesh Diagram of Mandibular Excursion Method
- Cactus Moth Detection and Monitoring Network (Geosystems Research Institute; Mississippi State University)
- Capital Market Development Master Plan (Thailand)
- Catalog Management Data Notification
- College of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing (UK)
- CricketMaidan Digital Network
- Canadian Maritime Defense Organization
- Community Motivation and Development Organization (Peshawar, Pakistan)
- Conseil pour le Maintien des Occupations (French: Council for Continuing Occupancies)
- Contractor Managed Depot Operations
- Capital Market Development Plan
- Career Management Development Program
- Chinese Marrow Donor Program
- Command Maintenance Discipline Program (US Army)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (Arizona Department of Economic Security)
- Conseils des Médecins, Dentistes et Pharmaciens du Québec
Samples in periodicals archive:
Downstate Medical Center and College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.