We are extremely pleased that the Chicago campus of the University of Illinois will receive $68 million in state bonding authority for a new College of Medicine research building.
What does COMRB stand for?
COMRB stands for College of Medicine Research Building (University of Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Communication Research and Development Satellite (NASA)
- China Ocean Mineral Resources Research and Development Association (est. 1991)
- City of Oshawa Marine Rescue Association (Canada)
- Council on Member and Region Affairs (American Society of Safety Engineers)
- Committee on the Organization and Management of Research in Astronomy and Astrophysics (National Academy of Sciences)
- Computer-Aided Design Environment
- Collection of Micrometeorites, Residue and Debris Ejecta
- Common Random Access Memory
- Compression Rate code
- Commuted Rations
- Central Office Media Review Committee
- Central Ohio Model Railroad Club (Columbus, OH)
- Concertation Mondiale des Réseaux d'Éducation à Distance
- Commitments Reference
- Community Relations
- Communications Representative
- Community Repeater
- Commander Reserve Patrol Wing (US Navy)
- Communications Routing Indicator
- Canada-Ontario Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund