she holds a bachelor's degree from the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts and an MBA from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
What does CLLA stand for?
CLLA stands for College of Liberal Arts (Texas A&M University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLLA
We have 3 other meanings of CLLA in our Acronym Attic
- Condominium Legal Liability (insurance)
- Contract Limit Line
- Conveyor Logistics Limited (Bangladesh)
- Cornell Law Library
- Corporate Lessons Learned (USACE)
- Culture et Loisirs de Leuville (French: Leuville Culture and Recreation; Leuville-sur-Orge, France)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Associated Macroglobulinemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia who Developed Pure Red Cell Aplasia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- Clear Lake Lacrosse Association (Texas)
- Commercial Law League of America
- Comité Local pour le Logement Autonome des Jeunes (French: Local Committee for the Independent Youth Housing)
- Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth (ecology program; Australia)
- Civil Law Legal Aid Scheme (book)
- Cadillac Larder Lake Break (mining; Canada)
- Center for Logistics Leadership In Business
- Clean and Lubricate
- Criminal Law Library Blog
- Canadian Language Learning Centre (Halifax, Canada)
- Centre for Logic, Language and Computation (Victoria University of Wellington; Wellington, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamabad -- The Convocation 2012 for the Foundation University College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (FUCLAS) was held at the University Auditorium on Wednesday.
5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wayne State University's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences has appointed Bruce A.
Twenty-seven faculty members in the College of Liberal Arts accepted the offer, and their departures are expected to save the college $2.
The Technical Cooperation Program (TTCP), a long-standing international organization concerned with collaboration on defense science and technology matters, including national security and defense, honored 53 scientists and engineers including Lawrence "Skip" Favro, professor emeritus of physics in the WSU College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Xiaoyan Han, professor of electrical and computer engineering in the WSU College of Engineering.
In other UAF news, Anita Hartrnann was appointed associate dean for the UAF College of Liberal Arts.
Fulton School of Engineering and at the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
These contemporary community college bachelor degree completion programs include both public and private university partners--such as Fairleigh Dickinson University and Warren County Community College in New Jersey, Berkshire Community College and the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts in western Massachusetts, and Roosevelt University and the City Colleges of Chicago.