It is the mission of The College of Law Practice Management to shine a spotlight on extraordinary thinking and impressive implementation to illustrate what can be accomplished when firms dare to take a risk," said InnovAction judge Thomas S.
What does COLPM stand for?
COLPM stands for College of Law Practice Management (Parker, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- City Of London Police
- Commission on Official Legal Publications (Connecticut)
- Compilers and Operating Systems for Low Power (IEEE Workshop)
- Compliance Officer for Legal Practice (UK)
- Connected Line Identity Presentation
- Coarctation of the Left Pulmonary Artery (congenital malformation)
- National Jewish Commission on Law and Public Affairs (New York, NY)
- Constitutional and Legal Policy Institute
- Constitutional and Legislative Policy Institute (now Constitutional and Legal Policy Institute; Budapest, Hungary)
- Communications of the Lunar and Planetary Laboratory (Tucson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marcia Wasserman: The chief operating officer at the Los Angeles-based law firm of Nossaman LLP has been inducted into the College of Law Practice Management.
He is a Former Chair of the American Bar Association Business Law Section and of the ABA Standing Committee on Ethics and Professional Responsibility, a member of the American Law Institute, and a Fellow of the American College of Law Practice Management.
In 2008, the Novus Process[TM] received a global InnovAction Award from the College of Law Practice Management and Novus Law was inducted into the College's hall of fame, which is the first time either distinction has been awarded to an organization other than a law firm.
Walker, was inducted as a fellow of the College of Law Practice Management on April 20, 1996 in Toronto, Ontario.
Friedmann was inducted five years ago into the College of Law Practice Management, where he currently serves as a trustee.