have endowed a scholarship and academic support program at the University of Florida's College of Journalism and Communications.
What does CJC stand for?
CJC stands for College of Journalism and Communication
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJC
We have 93 other meanings of CJC in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Junior Culinarian (American Culinary Federation)
- Chicago Jobs Council
- Chief Justice of Canada
- Clinton Junior College (South Carolina)
- Coalition for Jubilee Clemency
- Codex Juris Canonici (Latin: Codex of the Canon Law)
- Colchester Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- Cold Junction Compensator (used with thermocouples)
- Colegio Jacques Cousteau (school)
- Collectif Jeune Cinéma (French film association)
- Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Commonwealth Judo Championship (martial arts)
- Community Justice Center (various locations)
- Confédération des Jeunes Chercheurs (French: Confederation of Young Researchers)
- Contact Juggling Convention
- Cowboy Joe Club (University of Wyoming)
- Crime and Justice Commission (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Criminal Justice Center
- Criminal Justice Commission (Queensland, Australia)
- Cabin John Citizens Association (Cabin John, Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She holds a master's degree in journalism from The Ohio State University, where she was a Kiplinger Public Affairs Reporting Program Fellow from 1987 to 1988 and a bachelor's in journalism from the University of Florida, which honored her in 2002 as one of six Alumni of Distinction of the College of Journalism and Communications.