is dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences and professor of history at Dallas Baptist University, 3000 Mountain Creek Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75211-9213.
What does CHSS stand for?
CHSS stands for College of Humanities and Social Sciences (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSS
We have 27 other meanings of CHSS in our Acronym Attic
- Chalcone Synthases and Closely Related Enzymes
- Canadian Health Services Research Foundation
- Community Health Systems Resource Group (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Chicago High School Redesign Initiative
- Center for Health Services Research and Policy (George Washington University; Washington DC)
- Cariboo Hill Secondary School
- Certified Healthcare Security Supervisor (International Association of Healthcare Safety and Security)
- Charles Hays Secondary School (Canada)
- Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland
- Clarkstown High School South (New York)
- Copilot Helmet Sight System
- Corporate Health and Safety Solutions Ltd (UK)
- California High School Speech Association
- Combined High Schools Sports Association (Australia)
- Community Home Support Services Association (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Connecticut Highway Street Supervisors Association
- Chinese Historical Society of Southern California
- Colorado High School Swim Coaches Association
- California Head Start State Collaboration Office (California Department of Education)
- Common High Performance Computing Software Support Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University consists of the College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, the College of Engineering, the College of Management, the College of Business, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and the Graduate School.
is dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences and professor of history at Dallas Baptist University, 3000 Mountain Creek Parkway, Dallas, Tex.