The College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO) designed its Quality Assurance (QA) program to promote and monitor continuing quality improvement among its registrants.
What does CDHO stand for?
CDHO stands for College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CDHO in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on the Deaf and Hearing Impaired (Connecticut)
- California Dairy Herd Improvement Association
- Catholic Diocese of Hong Kong (China)
- Clan der Heiligen Krieger (German: Holy Warrior Clan; gaming)
- Catherine Dickson Hofman Library (Blairstown, NJ)
- Club Deportivo Hermandad Legionaria (Spanish: Legionary Brotherhood Sports Club)
- College of Dental Hygienists of Manitoba (Canada)
- Custom Dolls, Houses and Miniatures
- Continuous Density Hidden Markov Model
- Community Development and Health Network (Ireland, UK)
- Christian Drummers Hall of Fame
- Commission Départementale des Hospitalisations Psychiatriques (French: County Commission on Psychiatric Hospitalizations)
- Commission des Hospitalisations Psychiatriques (French: Commission of Psychiatric Hospitalizations)
- Commonwealth Dental Health Program (Australia)
- Consumer Driven Healthcare Product
- Consumer-Directed Health Plan
- Cystic Dystrophy in Heterotopic Pancreas (radiology)
- Chronic Disease Health Promotion and Education (Florida Department of Health)
- Centre for the Development of Healthcare Policy and Practice (UK)
- CD (Compact Disc) Headquarters (music membership club; BMG Music Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario verified that we could provide "primary, interceptive, therapeutic, preventive, and ongoing care procedures" that would enable this population.
98) Recognizing the benefits of mentoring relationships, the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO) developed a practical mentoring system--the New Registrant Mentorship Program (NRMP).
She has held numerous dentistry positions, including in private practice, and has been an examiner for the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario and a clinical demonstrator in the dental-hygiene program at Algonquin College.
Graduates of non-accredited programs must pass the NDHCB exam and then must also pass a clinical evaluation administered by the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO).